“Property Management is a science and an art. You have to be able to apply all that you know and all that you creatively think to each unique property to make it a success.”
“24/7- Twenty-four hours, seven days a week, managing your property cannot be a 9:00 to 5:00 job”. -Ramona GreyHarris, SVP of Management
The excellence of Edward Sisters Realty goes beyond the success of our company’s portfolio of properties and the name recognition of our family business which spans more than 85 years; it is about experience, commitment and a real passion for what we do. We enjoy the satisfaction of getting your job done and providing excellent service.
It is essential to us that our property owners receive the necessary information to make profitable decisions. To that end, the team here at Edward Sisters Realty applies the insight, experience, intelligence, technology and resources that will enable every property owner to make educated decisions that favorably affect their bottom lines.
We recognize the difficulties facing property owners in today’s economy and we have addressed those issues through our full-service real estate management offering an array of services:
- Pro–Active Management
- Accounting and Financial
- Staffing and Training
- Relationship Management with Owners and/or Tenants
- Maintenance of building and its systems (Remedial and Preventative)
- Management Transition
- Sales and rentals of apartments
- Knowledgeable in local, state and federal regulations pertaining to properties
Edwards Sisters Realty is one of Harlem’s most distinguished firms receiving numerous awards and citations such as the:
- Heritage Hedge Award
- Harlem Better Business Awards
- Heroes and Sheroes Award (State Assembly of NY)
- Service Award from the Congress of the United States, House of Representatives for service to the Harlem Community
- Distinguished member of The Greater Harlem Real Estate Board, Inc. for over 75 years of service
- The Urban Homesteading Assistance Board Award for continuing service to the community
Ramona Grey-Harris, Senior Vice President of Property Management oversees the day-to-day operation of all of Edwards Sister’s Harlem based properties. She is a second generation Property Manager with over 35 years of experience specializing in HFDC housing, complex evictions and tenant negotiations.